Sudden Greasy Hard Hair - It is Paint!
Hi - just to let you all know that it is the paint making people’s hair suddenly greasy and heavy in patches!  I have googled and found this discussion today because my hair has gone slightly hard and greasy and even after washing it 3 times with two different shampoos is still feels greasy and heavier than usual.  It is a patch near my parting.  My partner painted a blanket box today with a spray paint outside and I helped him carry it in when it was dry.  But i must have brushed my fingers through my hair at some point and obviously some invisible paint particles have locked themselves to my hair.  We painted something using this spray paint a fortnight ago and i remember something happening to my hair around then as well but I never put two and two together – my hair was not as bad and it disappeared after a couple of days.  Therefore I have hope for my hair this time – I will decide whether I can face going to work when i get up tomorrow!  Anyway please stay away from spray paints and be warned by my mistakes.  I am going to use organic brush on paint from now on like my mother always said.  Katie, 25, Surrey

This discussion is related to suddenly oily hair that won't correct.