Aa
A
A
Close
Sudden Painful Bump on Forearm
I have a sudden growth under the skin of my left forearm near my radius bone. It is not connected to any joints like my wrist or elbow. I think it might be a cyst but I'm not sure. When felt it is an obvious bump, kind of hard but I can move the whole thing from side to side. It is a little painful when touched. I noticed it rather suddenly a few days ago. I am trying to keep tabs on it to see if it is growing bigger. I probably wouldn't worry too much but I had another sudden odd problem with the middle finger of my left hand. Before I noticed "the bump" my middle finger started tingling very badly and did not stop for several days. I can not recall any specific trauma. My fingers usually tingle when I am in the cold, which I was, but this was only my middle finger. So I am wondering if there is some connection. Eventually the tingle stopped. Could this bump thing also affect a nerve. Any ideas?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I think I may be experiencing the same thing. It started out with one bump underneath the skin of my forearm and at first it didn't bother me. But then a second bump popped up near the first one and now both are painful if I touch them. And my whole forearm starts to tingle, like its falling asleep, and it last for a couple of hours a day. I know thats not good; its not getting enough oxygen. Could these bumps be causing it? I thought they were just fatty deposits but now im not so sure. Does anyone have any information on this? It would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources