Dermatology Community
Sudden blisters
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sudden blisters

Last week I had sudden blisters form on their own.  It is just on my middle fingers on both hands.  I haven't burnt myself or come in contact with any chemicals.  What would cause blisters suddenly?
Tags: blisters
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
563773 tn?1374250139
Hello,
From the symptoms it can be due to contact dermatitis, pompholyx or herpetic whitlow ( if the blisters turn painful and scab over). Pompholyx is also called dyshidrotic eczema. It is characterized by a sudden onset of many deep-seated pruritic, clear vesicles which itch and then peel off. As a result the skin may also fissure.

I suggest you to consult a dermatologist and get it evaluated.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
The blisters have gone away.  They went away just as sudden as they showed up.  They didn't itch or hurt at all.  Thank you for the advice, as soon as I find a job and have benefits I do plan on going to see a dermatologist.
Blank
Hi.im 15(male).I've just noticed tiny pimples on my fingers.They aren't painful or itchy.I've never had this.Please answer
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources