Sudden itchy
Last night I started feeling itchy... eyes , skin, , etc, so I went to bed thinking it would go away.  I woke in the night scratching myself.  I figured maybe would be gone when I woke up.  In the night , my nose would feel itchy, all over my body feels sensitive.

I woke this morning and feel the same way... skin feels itchy at times, some times more than others.  My skin feels sensitive and this feeling isn't confined to one part of my body ( sometimes nose, eyes, back, leg, arms).

I cant imagine what is going on.. I would appreciate your advise
Such itchy sensation without any skin rash can be due to dry skin or allergic reaction. You can apply an anti-itch cream or lotion to the affected area. Oral antihistamine, such as Benadryl can also be used. You should take a comfortably cool bath and wear smooth-textured cotton clothing. Covering the affected area with bandages and dressings can help protect the skin and prevent scratching. You should choose mild soaps without dyes or perfumes and use a mild, unscented laundry detergent when washing clothes, towels and bedding.

Please take a second opinion from a dermatologist if the symptoms persist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.