Dermatology Community
Sudden lump explosion over entire body
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sudden lump explosion over entire body

I have lumps that are spreading over my entire body.  I am diabetic.  They started as a pebble like feeling on my lower arms.  Very quickly they spread to my thighs, abdomen.  When I awoke yesterday my face is swollen with big lumps of the same kind and I have one that is the size of a small grapefruit on my buttock where a pressure ulcer just healed.  I have seen 6 doctors in the past several weeks.  No one seems to know what is going on.  2 of my docs feel it is related to my diabetes.  These lumps do not itch and are only tender if I apply pressure.  They move under the skin and are either smooth feeling or are rubbery.  This explosion occured suddenly.  Never had anything like this beofre.  Please hel me.. Cheryl Desrosiers
Related Discussions
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
These sudden lumps all over the body should be examined and any benign skin growths like lipomas ruled out. You should get it checked by a dermatologist and get a FNAC (fine needle aspiration cyrtology) done. FNAC is aspiration of the material of the glands which is done by a fine gauge needle (22 or 25 gauge) and a syringe.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank