Sudden onset of wrinkly sagging arms in 44 yr old woman
I am a 44 year old woman.
Fair, yes to being sunburnt, yes to my Mother having wrinkles

Approximately 6 weeks ago, veins started showing permanently on both hands. They are now very prominent, and are bulging most often all the time. Before this, it was very rare for my veins to show.
Approximately 2 weeks ago, I noticed that if I moved my forearms/upper arms a certain way, I was getting a lot of the wrinkly crepe looking skin...something I really didn't have before.
Approximately 5 days ago the skin on both arms sagged. A lot.  I have always had tone arms and they have changed so drastically that all I can do is keep looking and cry. I now have the flap of fatty skin hanging down and my forearm is showing loose skin also.
Could someone please tell me what is happening, I am scared. It's come on so suddenly. I really don't have much in the way of symptoms of periomenopause, so I am not sure what is going on. My skin on my arms now looks like I am 60 years old, rather than 44.
I am having the same issue.. Like overnight.. uggg.. i too go to the gym and had svelte arms.. No matter what i do.. still sagging.. Did you find a solution?  Maybe thermage?