Sunscreen for severly sensitive skin

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Sunscreen for severly sensitive skin

I have incredibly sensitive skin.  nearly ever sunscreen I have ever tried has caused a fine, itchy rash that makes my skin feel tight.  It takes 3-5 days of using the product for the rash to appear.  Upon stopping the sunscreen, it takes about 2 weeks for the rash to go away.  There are very few sunscreens that my face seems to tolerate.  They are the "natural" sunscreens (Origins and Burt's Bees, JASON).  However, I am indian and they make me look sickly, grey.

I am a professional and need to look presentable.  Are there any sunscreens I can use that won't cause a rash and will allow my skin to look normal?

Also, I have the same problem with nearly any facial product (lotion, makeup, etc.)  Either I will get the itchy fine rash, or I will get cystic acne from using these products.  
Burt’s bees natural sunscreen is good for the sensitive skin. Even Neutrogena products for sunscreens are there. You can choose any of them and before applying it on your face, please apply it on the inside of your arm for 2-3 days and not for any erythema or redness.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thanks for the post.  However, I've tried Neutrogena and I'm allergic.  Burt's Bees does not cause a skin reaction but it makes me look grey and weird.  I cannot look weird at work.