Sunspots
Sunspots, moles and freckles keep appearing on my face and I wear sun block along with SPF 20 face powder everyday. I'm hardly ever in the sun & I spend about 80% of my time indoors.Why is this happening? I also have brownish red skin around my eyes & was wondering what causes that. Should I see a dermatologist?  
This brownish red skin around eyes can be due to sun exposure only and can be due to sunspots or lentigenes. The only way to prevent age spots is to use liberal amounts of sunscreen before the age of forty, avoid the sun, and wear protective clothing. The newest treatment for age spots is an alpha hydroxy acid gel or beta hydroxy acid gel.  Retin-A cream, alpha hydroxyacid peels, and liquid nitrogen therapy are other options.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.