Super Hydration
Nowadays it seems like I cannot find any information about this since this is a term also used for sports (drinking tons of water) and new "miracle creams" but my father and I both have self diagnosed ourselves with super hydration which I believe to be the term used.  Our hands and feet tend to absorb freakishly amounts of water when in the bath or pool for even short periods of time.  Most peoples hands do not look like ours when we get out from the water after any extended period of time, everyone gets pruney hands I know, but ours swell so much it actually hurts a little and the skin swells around the corners of our finger nails.
So my questions are, is super hydration the actual term used?
Where can I find more information about this?
Does this also explain why my hands get so drastically dry in winter months, every February/March my hands will dry to the point where lotion hardly helps, and if it does it is very temporary.  I also believe because I wash my hands frequently the use of soaps will cause some of this dryness.
Thanks!