Sweat Blisters?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Sweat Blisters?

For the past few years I have started getting blisters on my legs when I get hot and sweat.  I have tried several different lotions thinking they were too heavy.  That hasn't helped in fact they seem to be getting worse.  Someone told me that its a sign of lymph problems or liver problems.  I cannot find anything to support that.  I did once try a series of detox programs and they helped but didn't cure.  I noticed some on my face the last time I worked in the yard but they are mostly on my legs and torso.  They do not itch or stay red unless I pop them, but the redness goes away as I cool off.  They are pin head sized.  I sweat in addition to the blisters, but can't seem figuer out what to do,
  • skin rash (2 replies):
    Have a skin rash on small section of left arm have been ...[more]
  • itchy (1 replies):
    hey i have these tiny red bumps on my stomach, in betwee...[more]
  • red itchy bumps (1 replies):
    i have red itchy bumps all over the top of my thighs. ho...[more]
  • itchy (1 replies):
    Can someone please help in the last week i have been get...[more]
  • systemic poison oak (1 replies):
    Another similar question as previously posted. My daugh...[more]
These small blisters forming after sweating are formed due to clogging of the pores and sealing of the sweat ducts which then collect some perspiration under them forming these little blister like things. Try avoiding going out in the sun especially during the peak sun hours like 9-3 pm and if you are to go, then wear a non greasy sunscreen atleast half an hour before going out in the sun.

Also use cotton clothes and change the clothes twice if there is any increased sweating. Try keeping the skin free of sweat as far as possible. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.