Sweat and tears burn my skin
I feel a burning sensation when I sweat on my face near my eyes and it also burns from tears, basic tears from crying or even just watery eyes.  It even makes a rash on my skin around the eye area.  Is there a known cause for this?  I also have vitiligo and I am prone to boil break outs on my stomach as well.  Could it be possible there is an underlying cause for these seamingly unrelated skin problems?
These can be due to sweat dermatitis. High humidity causes increased sweating and may result in prickly-heat-type symptoms. This may cause small red rashes and itching.

The main treatment for sweat dermatitis is prevention. The best thing to consider is to prevent that portion of the body from sweating like by wearing light and cotton clothes, taking cool refreshing baths,maintaining the temperature in your homes and cars and avoiding strenuous activities.

If however sweat dermatitis occurs, then apply mild corticosteroid creams like dermacort or hydrocortisone or calamine lotion on the rashes. Another treatment option is the use of ultraviolet light or sunlamps under the guidance of a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.