Swollen Finger
About i week ago i noticed the tip of my finger having a bump and was starting to swell.  A day passed without any pain and my entire finger was slowly swelling up.. Now my finger tip is red right under the cuticle.  I think i was bit by a spider because i know i haven't crushed my finger in any way.  I can still move the finger but i cannot bend it.  The pain wakes me up at night and the only way to get rid of the pain is take Ibuprofen.  I have looked for puncture marks but i cant find any. Is this a spider bite?  How long will my finger be like this? Also, what can i do to help cure this?

I suggest that you take oral antibiotics for this. Also, a complete examination of the fingers may help as pus may be present within the nail bed and may need to be drained .Take oral antibiotics and see if there is any response and improvement of the symptoms. You may ask your primary physician to prescribe antibiotics for you. Also soak your hands in warm water mixed with 1 teaspoon of salt to help alleviate the pain. Continue with your pain relievers only as necessary.

Do you have a fever?