Swollen Penis Lips
A couple months ago I recieved oral sex from a clean girl with no history of STD's.  Directly after we finished I noticed a red rash on the left side of my penis glan that went away within a week so I thought nothing big of it.  The last couple months the skin on my penis glans has been wrinkled/scaly and shiny and the lips of my penis are swollen.  There is no pain, it never gets itchy and it dosen't seem to have worsened.  The past couple months i have been using cortizone 10 it didn't seemed to help so i stopped washing and rinsed with warm water and it seems to be getting better.  Does anyone have any idea of what this could be.
Here is a picture...

http://tinypic.com/r/auzkmw/3
PLEASE HEELPPPP
Unfortunately the picture could not be opened; but from the symptoms it can be balanitis. Oral course of antibiotics is needed.In addition,pls don’t use any cosmetics on the penis,instead use some topical antimicrobials like Bacitracin or Lotrimin.Also corticosteroids and topical immunosuppressants can be used but they are available under prescription. Also retract the foreskin daily and soak in warm water to clean penis and foreskin.In case the symptoms persist then pls consult a urologist/dermatologist for evaluation and antimicrobials and steroids prescription.Also then get STD’s ruled out.
Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Kind regards.
I've looked up all the symptoms to balanitis and I have no itching or pain or smell it's just wrinkly and shiny.  Do you think I would get better by just washing my penis and then applying lotromin after or should it be applied more throughout the day.  What should I use to clean my penis?
I almost forgot to ask should I use lotrimin ultra or lotrimin AF.  Can I use soap to wash my penis?

Thank you kindd
hello i masturbate alot like 4 times a day oer more an i noticed that my penis mouth(lips) are sowllen an red can u please help me out im scared about itt.....