Swollen and tender pubic bone

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Swollen and tender pubic bone

Hi there..

About 3 weeks ago I had three small little light red blotches on my pubic area.  It was a bit itchy and when i scratch, it seems to get even more red and aggrovated.  It went away for about a week and appeared again in the exact same spots.. the exact same sizes and colour.  When i look at it the skin looks a bit dry..  But it has dissapeared again.  No it seems like I have a swollen tender pubic bone.  On the left side.  It is not red or itcy.  The skin is very sensitive when i touch there and my pubic bone seems swollen and sore.  I get burning pains from my groin area towards my inner leg.  I felt around a bit.  I cant find any swollen glands, there are no lumps at all.  Before that I have also developed 3 little red spots on my tounge.  I went to the doctor and he said it is not a fungal infection , because there is not any white areas in my mouth.  He said the spots could be that ive burned myself with hot food.  I didnt take anything for it and went away.  It was there for about 2 weeks.  The spots stayed the same size, was very small and didnt grow.

But Im still very worried.. I went out with a guy for a couple of years and he went overseas.  We broke up 3 years and 5 months ago.. the last time we had sex was in 2006 because he's been overseas.  He came back in the mean time for a couple of weeks, I cant recall if we had uprotected sex during that time.  We normally didnt.  Im just scared that he cheated on me while he was gone, and gave me some sort of disease like hiv.  Ive met someone else we have been together for 2 years and we are getting married.  He doesnt show any of these symptoms.  Please help.  What could this be?  How long does it take to show if you have a disease?  Im scared.. could it be only now?  Pleaaase..
Tags: STD?
Age
:  
28
Sex
:  
Female
Weight
:  
55
Current Medications
:  
None
Drug Allergies
:  
None
Medical Conditions
:  
Good