Swollen eyelids from sunburn ..IN NEED OF HELP
I am in alot of pain . On Saterday i lay out in the sun for an hour on each side between 12 and 14h ...
After a few hours my face and body went a bright red. by the time i went to bed i was burnt from head to toe , back to front !!
The next morning i woke up with my eyes being swollen.. not only my eylids and under eyes but in each corner. Even the side of my face and my forhead is swollen .
Monday morning (today) i just feal like it is getting worse.
I am in alor of pain and am not in a town were we have the latest medicale care or anything (MAUN IN BOTSWANA)
There is one docter and alot of chemists . What Medication can i take that can make this swelling go down and fast .. i need something strong ..Valentines day is in 2 days . i cant possibly go out looking like ive been in a punch up and LOOKING OUT of 2 little sllits ..
PLEASE HELP
i know this sounds weird but i just read about how if you rub tomatoes on your sunburn it will help. You can try it, what have you got to lose?