Swollen lip
I just wanted to know what this is because I can't figure it out. Part or one of my lips feels tingly and then it slowly swells up and then it stays like that for a couple of hours. One time it was underneath my upper lip so it looked like you know how a monkeys mouth look like...This started a few weeks ago maybe even a month, I'm not completely sure. Any who, yesterday I came back from work and didn't because I wasn't very hungry so I drank some milk and started on my homework and my lip started to tingle and then it started to swell from the left side and when I woke up, my whole upper lip was swollen and still is. Usually I would wake up with my lip feeling tingly and then it would swell or  it would do that around 10:00 am or around 11:30 but never has this happened at night before. When this first started I thought that I might be allergic to something but I haven't eaten anything out of the ordinary or done anything that I normally didn't do before. I have been picking up a lot of hours from work and I sometimes neglect eating properly or not eating like two out of the three meals. So please help me figure this out and hopefully how to cure this.
Angioneurotic odema. An allergic process. Do consult your Doc.
To help, I took liquid antihistamine, with a shower. but i also had itching. About  29 years ago. I woke up with just my upper lip, very swollen, I looked like a duck. luckily, even though i looked funny, i  tried to see the humor. My face made me laugh. I had to go to work, and I just dealt with it. In addition to that i slowly lost my voice that day as well. But by the next day it was gone. The true loss of my voice, lasted 3 to 5 days. the  first days. i would go to talk, and  No sound came out. That worried me, but not talking i didn't have to answear phones. 3rd day i made a whisper, and slowly it got better. Then when i had the duck face it was nerves that brought both symptoms. Today's i was vacuming. moving things around on floor. Remember the benadrill will hit you very soon after taking it and make you Very Very sleepy. So don;t plan on doing anything but sleep. Can be deadly if driving. Good luck. I hope you feel better soon!