Swollen lip

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Swollen lip

I just wanted to know what this is because I can't figure it out. Part or one of my lips feels tingly and then it slowly swells up and then it stays like that for a couple of hours. One time it was underneath my upper lip so it looked like you know how a monkeys mouth look like...This started a few weeks ago maybe even a month, I'm not completely sure. Any who, yesterday I came back from work and didn't because I wasn't very hungry so I drank some milk and started on my homework and my lip started to tingle and then it started to swell from the left side and when I woke up, my whole upper lip was swollen and still is. Usually I would wake up with my lip feeling tingly and then it would swell or  it would do that around 10:00 am or around 11:30 but never has this happened at night before. When this first started I thought that I might be allergic to something but I haven't eaten anything out of the ordinary or done anything that I normally didn't do before. I have been picking up a lot of hours from work and I sometimes neglect eating properly or not eating like two out of the three meals. So please help me figure this out and hopefully how to cure this.
Tags: swollen, swollen lip, tingly feeling in lip, swollen upper lip, swollen bottom lip, part of the lip swollen
Angioneurotic odema. An allergic process. Do consult your Doc.