Swollen lymph nodes (groin)
After having very minor drainage surgery some years back, I have been having problems with swollen, tender lumps in my groin area.  Two on my right leg, and one on my left.  The swelling usually occurs (almost consistently now) every month, before my period begins.  Is this normal?
Lymphadenopathy (swollen lymph nodes) is usually caused by a viral or bacterial infection. Other causes include allergic reactions, arthritis, cancer, metabolic diseases, and an overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism).

To confirm the diagnosis I suggest a physician’s evaluation and FNAC of the lymph nodes. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.