Swollen red pimple?
Yesterday morining i woke up took a shower and went to class, everything was normal, later that night i noticed a swollen red pimple like bump on the shaft of my penis, lately my hygenie hasnt been the best so i wonder if it is just a pimple.  i am sexually active but only with my gf of 14 months, so an std not likely. what makes me worried is that i cleaned my penis in the morning, but then this occured at sometime during the day.
any advice would be appreciated.
Pimple like bump on the penis can be a normal physiological change in teenagers or due to blocked hair follicle, oil glands, lympohocoel, sebaceous cyst etc. Maintain good genital hygiene by cleaning with soap and water, don’t try to squeeze the pimple. Applying ice would reduce redness, pain or swelling. See a dermatologist if problem persists for more than 1-2 weeks.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

hey ma friend this may be an infammatory rresponse of cells of the penis and protective cells aggregate and form dense raised pimple .what i tnk the good ting is ,it may be self healing and wait 4 at least 2 days .if no relife advise the doc.