Swollen upper lip and pimple
I think I have a pimple just above my upper lip on right side. Infact I had one that matured and dried out. But this one seems to be hard and big and red. Also my lip is swollen in that area. This problem has now lasted for 2 days and seems to worsen and pains!

Any suggestion on how I can bring this swelling down and the bump on my lip? Is is not a pimple?
Can I buy any over the counter medicne for this problem?
Well I had one on my right lip on the border of my lip and skin, and it was pretty red and it was a white head. After a few days I got sick of it and popped it, and then washed my face and put some neosporin, so it wouldn't get infected, and now it's healing.

You could be having an acne or pimple at the site.

There are several treatment options available for acne - topical application creams, oral medications, laser treatment etc.

It would be best to consult your dermatologist to decide about the best treatment option in your case.

Comedonal (non-inflammatory) acne: local treatment with azelaic acid, salicylic acid, topical retinoids, benzoyl peroxide.

Mild papulo-pustular (inflammatory) acne: benzoyl peroxide or topical retinoids, topical antibiotics (such as erythromycin).

Moderate inflammatory acne: benzoyl peroxide or topical retinoids combined with oral antibiotics (tetracyclines). Isotretinoin is an option.

Severe inflammatory acne, nodular acne, acne resistant to the above treatments: isotretinoin also known as Accutane, can be prescribed by a doctor, or contraceptive pills with cyproterone for females with virilization or drospirenone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acne_vulgaris#Treatments

Let us know about how you are doing and what your doctor advises.

Post us if you need any further information.

Regards.