Dermatology Expert Forum
Syringomas
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Syringomas

After going to the dermatologist for several noticable bumps under my eyes, I was told they were "syringomas".  I am only 29 and I am very bothered by them.  I notice they are getting bigger and smaller ones are also coming up.  I was told the only possible treatment is "electrodessication".  I had this done on one of the smaller bumps and there was no change.  I am unfortunately left with a puffy area around the bump from the injection to numb the area.  Is there any other methods of removing them? I understand that they may reappear, but they have certainly made me self-conscious.  thanks.