Tear or hole below rectum
I have been suffering from IBS for about 2 weeks now and ive been straining when i go to the bathroom at times, a few days ago a bump popped up below my rectum (between my rectum and scrotum) , well 2 days later and this growth was gone and in its place was a tear / hole.  Now i got my self in a position to see this more clearly and the hole doesn't seem to go to far, and if i stretch my cheeks far enough it looks like nothing is there.

Its about the 10 mm in size and stings at times doesn't really hurt that much, id also like to include that im a very "clean" person.

Also there seems to be little to no hair at all in this area.
The symptoms are typically suggestive of anal fistula. Fistula is an abnormal connection between two epithelium-lined organs(like the anal canal and outside skin in case of anal fistula) that normally do not connect. It presents as an open hole or a cut near the anus on examination and the patient has the symptoms of external opening, bleeding, swelling or pain. My sincere advice would be to consult a surgeon and getting yourself evaluated for anal fistula. Investigations like external examination, digital rectal examination, anoscopy, fistulography, endoanal ultrasound and MRI may be required to confirm the diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.