Temperature change skin rashes
I have skin rashes almost 24/7 and they worsen when the temperature changes.  When I get warm I notice them and they stay around for 1-3 days.  They are typically worse in the summer, when I have a fever or if I take a very hot shower.

My dermatologist gave me a huge tub of steroid cream which literally saves me from itching and just basically looking rashy.

Any suggestions?
Hi.
Seasonal allergies are common, usually associated with climate changes.
Try to avoid the cause or trigger of these allergies.
You should go back to your dermatologist for further evaluation.
Good luck.
Just yesterday I found a red patch on the lower part of my left palm. I had a very sensitive palm with painful itching for the previous couple of days. Now the itching of the palm is no more there but there are red patches in different parts of my body and it comes and goes at 5-10 minute intervals. Today it is much better after I took Zyrtec tablet yesterday night. When I scratch on any part of my body, the marks turn to a red rash and looks I have painted it on. After 5-10 minutes, it disappears. I have never had this before....is it somthing bad.....I dont get it on my face.....