Testicle Chafing
I have a really red and painfully itchy testicle sack. There are a few bumps and some bleed very minumly. Is it herpes or just chafing from all the running I do?
From the symptoms it can be chafing, sweat dermatitis, heat rash or folliculitis. Most individuals have no or only minimal signs or symptoms from HSV-1 or HSV-2 infection. When signs do occur, they typically appear as one or more blisters. The blisters break, leaving tender ulcers (sores) that may take two to four weeks to heal the first time they occur.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.