Testicle Pimples

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Testicle Pimples

My testicles have some pimples on them. I know it's not an STI because I've had them before I was sexually active. I can sometime squeeze them and pop them like facial pimples, but they keep coming back. What should i do to get rid of them? Creams? I'm too embarassed to go see a doctor I'd like to try and solve this on my own.
It can be due to folliculitis skin, heat rash, cysts or dermatitis skin. Apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotic like Neosporin is also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. Treatment can be started only when the diagnosis is confirmed. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.