Dermatology Expert Forum
Testicles Itch terribly
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Testicles Itch terribly

I am a 34 year old male and have had problems with my testicles itching very extensively for +/10 years.  I have been to the doctor several times for this and have never really had a cure.  It mostly itches at night or when sitting still during the day. My anal region also itches 80% of the time my testicles itch.  The doctor has given me pills and cream on several occasions and they helped very little.  I do have excema (Spelling?) on my hands at times when stressed but I put the creme on them and it goes away immediately. I also am anemic (G6PD deficiency)(Not sure you need to know this but hey!)  Most nights I itch all night long, even when sleeping.  The only thing that actually will help the itching is to pour aftershave on them.  That helps and stings for a while and will stop the itching for a while.  I have tried just about ever item over the counter and 3 or 4 things from the doctor with lousy results (still itch).  Another thing is my testicles will itch alot more in the middle of the night when I have to go to the bathroom (#1).  Once I get up and go #1, the itching is relieved for a short period of time.  The doctor says I do not have any crabs or whatever and I have been with one sexual partner for years.  Also, when I did sleep with others, they never starting itching after sexual intercoarse.  My anal area also itches alot 24/ 7/ 365.  I have even put the excema cream on the testicles and anal area a few times and I do not remember any good results (still itched).  Do think it could be stress, excema, or what?   I am at the end of the line.  I absolutely hate scratching 24/7/365.  Its driving me nuts.  I have even changed underwear types, detergents, etc. etc.  Please give me any advice!!!  I am sick of going to the doctor with no results.  Also, I was going to my general family doctor.  Should I go to a Dermatologist or ???.  Please let me know and I look forward to any help you can give me.   Thanks again!!!