The Dermatology Medical Photos User Group is now Live

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

and we welcome you to post medically-relevant questions/photos regarding dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. You must be 18+ years old to participate. By entering and/or posting you agree you are 18 years old or older and accept the guidelines listed above.

Note: Failure to comply will result in deactivation of your account.

Dermatology Medical Photos User Group: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Dermatology-Medical-Photos/show/1493

Best,

MedHelp
Tags: Dermatology, Migraines, rosacea, medical photos
i have rashes that started from my pubic hair area and is like all over my laps and breast. What do i use to clear them
I am a 20 year old male . I have been covered in hives for almost 7months. non of the meds the doctors have prescribed have helped, except for predisone. but two days after finishing it, the hives are back. I have changed my diet , there is  nothing new ,no new products. My doctor said I can't join the military or work. Any suggestions? This is ruining my life!
Hey I'm waiting on final report from my sons biopsy but half report is back and she said it's not spitz nevus like she first thought and he had 3 different types of basal cell head neck and foot . The foot showed unusually abnormal atypical and may have to go deeper and wider but the foot was not spitz like she first thought so they sent it off to another lab and waiting for their report and then it will be finalized. What else could it be on a 14 year old boy? Ugh my nerves are tore up! Its been 3 weeks this wed since biopsy. Look and tell me what u think please
.