Thigh Lump Recurrence

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Thigh Lump Recurrence

I have had this lump on my right inner thigh removed this past january and it took me like 4 almost 5 months to recover. I thought it was all gone. It seems to be back, there is hardness no pain just sometimes difficulty walking.The lump also goes soft when elevated and my body/me is not cold, which i find odd. It seems to moved a little to more so back of my inner right thigh. The cost of supplies was crazy for my leg dressings.
Doctor said it was non cancerous lymphoma. Well anyway my question is

What causes it to come back? Should i be concerned? I have this tendency to overthink things.

Getting out is difficult for me so going to dr. is out of question , i also fear going outside since my surgery.
This kind of lump can be a cyst or a benign growth which can recur even after excision. You need to consult a dermatologist and get the bump biopsied to confirm the diagnosis. If it is a benign growth then it may need to be excised if it is cosmetically unpleasant or causing pain.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.