Third degree burn healing time
How long does it take a second or third degree burn to heal completely? I got a burn last year when my pants caught fire. The size of the burn it's about the size of a quarter. Now, after months my burn looks red underneath my skin. I'm just curious how long it takes for the skin to recover completely? I know I'll have a scar
Second degree burns take atleast 2-3 weeks to heal and third degree burns take a long time to heal. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
I have a deep 2nd degree burn from a motorcyle exhaust. It has been a month already & it looked like it was healing well. Now around the small dark scar patch I have noticed some small red spots that are itchy. Is this normal ?.
my wife got second degree burn on her crest by hot water. it is about four months ago. it is completely heal now. But it does leave red scar on her crest. any cream or something to remove the burn scar? beside laser surgery which her doc recommend