Tick bite bumps?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Tick bite bumps?

6000299?1281154184
I got two tick bites one on the side of my hip and one on my back......I removed the ticks with tweezers now however I didn't analyze the ticks because I hate them first thing and everytime I get home from my two weeks from the army I get them out in the woods..... the one of my hip has healed but the back has a raised bump here is the picture....now there's no ring that suggests lyme or I didn't experience lyme symptoms....now the bump is raised and has been there since the tick bite since July 20th or so...when I removed the tick...how long does it take to heal?  should I see a doctor?  
Ticks can carry bacteria. If the problem persist I would go see a doctor.
Yes you need to see a doctor and get evaluated for Lyme’s disease. You need to get serological testing by Western blot and ELISA done to confirm the diagnosis. If the diagnosis is confirmed you need to have a course of antibiotics.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.