Tight foreskin
I am 73 years of age and in the last couple of months have been having lots of trouble and pain trying to pull the foreskin back and recently the top of the foreskin from the outside has starting to crack,dry and bleeding.Can you suggest some lotions to help and soften the foreskin and give me relief.
This tight skin of penis is known as phimosis. People with phimosis cannot move their foreskin and cannot clear or wash under foreskin of penis. You must not try to pull it back as it will cause pain. You must consult a doctor who will prescribe you some lotion or gel and if does not helps then it has a simple surgical treatment known as circumcision.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Hello,Sorry I did not reply earlier.I have under treatment by my Dermatologist and in the past fortnight my foreskin problem has more or less been corrected.Now I can draw the skin back and thecracks and bleeding coupled with pus are gone.The treatment has been a cleaning with a weak solution of antispeptic lotion and then an application of Betadine(Povidone-Iodine Solution IP)followed by a cream application(Framycetin,Dexamethasone and Clotrimazole Cream).This has been repeated twice a day.
Thanks for having written to me.