Tingle senstation tip of penis and urethra

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Dr.,

A little over a week ago I had received unprotected oral sex.  About 9 to 10 days later (yesterday) the tip of my penis became very sensitive when I woke up.  It went away throughout the day.  Then this morning it was sensitive again (a little bit more so) and I noticed the itchy/sensitive feeling continued down my urethra.  Again the feeling went away as the day progressed, but today I had the sensations randomly throughout the day. Should I be concerned about an STD?  There is no burning or out the ordinary sensation when I pee, there is no visible evidence of any kind of infection of any sort.  

Thank you!
Other than STD’s, the tingling you feel at the tip of penis can be due to an allergic reaction (say to body lotions, condoms, soaps etc) or it can be a skin condition like eczema, dermatitis etc or it can be a fungal infection. Other than that it can be a simple bacterial infection or balanitis.

Apart from a complete STD panel, a peripheral artery disease (by dopplar ultrasound) and a peripheral nerve disease will have to be looked into. Please consult a urologist and get it evaluated.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

hi im a 24 year old male i felt totally normal but leaked a little when going to toilet,had unprotected sex with my partner, we have been fully tested and all stds came back negative for us,
im now having symptoms and they are tingling of the tip of penis,the feeling that urine is leaking out when it isnt,
when i started to urinate at first today it was painfull for a few seconds and im urinating more often due to the tingling sensation
please help