Tiny, Small Itchy Blisters around Surgery
I recently had surgery about 4 days ago. I fractured my leg in 3 different places as I jumped off a swing. After the surgery, everything was fine and I was send home after a day. Two days later, I began to notice that my leg began to be extremely itchy. I figured that it was normal since the weather is pretty humid and I'm wearing a sprint. However, the intensity of the itch made me curious to look at my incision. To my surprise, I noticed these little bumps filled with clear fluid. Carefully, I pressed ontop of it and noticed that it popped. I began to unravel the top part of the incision to find that  the area surrounding it was covered in these tiny itchy blisters. In addition, I noticed that it only appears around the incision and no were else. Particularly under those little tapes they put over the wound. I don't know whether these little blisters are an allergic reaction to some type of cream or spray the surgeon used OR something far worse. I'm debating whether or not I should go to the hospital. I just want to see if this is a common side affect. Please, prompt replies would be very useful. Thank you very much!

-Deysi
These small blisters can be due to contact dermatitis or ecema.Take some antihistaminic like Benadryl or Claritin and apply some calamine lotion on the rash which helps in soothing the skin.If the symptoms persist then infection has to be rueld out.Antibiotics and steroids may be needed in that case.

I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.