Tiny, flesh-colored bumps on face..
For the past few months or so, I have developed countless tiny flesh colored bumps all over my face. They don't itch or hurt or anything, and you can barely notice them unless you're really close. I have no idea what to do to get rid of them. I've tried exfoliating and it did absolutely nothing. Currently I'm using Proactive and it isn't helping either. I've heard it may be "Eczema", but I'm not sure. I REALLY need help, immediately. Is this curable? I am going to go crazy if I have to deal with these things much longer!

It can be due to clogged pores, folliculitis, milia or flat warts. Milia are white pimples that occur mostly on the upper cheeks, nose and chin. The best way to prevent milia is to avoid treating your skin with excessively harsh chemicals and to limit sun exposure. Also use good quality cosmetics and exfoliate your skin regularly.

To confirm the diagnosis please get it examined from a dermatologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.