Tiny Black Secretions
I am experiencing what seem to be tiny black secretions in various places on my skin.  At first I thought it was just dust from frequent use of dry erase markers. Then I noticed them when I wasn't using dry erase markers.  They seem to be uniform in size (about the size of a pin *****) and rub off the skin.  I've noticed them mostly on my hands, face, and back, but they may also be in other locations. I do not seem ot have any rash or skin lesions.

What you seem to be having is called chromohidrosis. Chromohidrosis is colored sweat due to dysfunction of the apocrine glands.In this the color of sweat may be black, green, blue or yellow.

Apocrine chromhidrosis has no fully satisfactory cure or treatment.Capsaicin cream and botox injections may be useful.Pls consult a dermatologist and discuss this possibility with him.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Kind regards.

I have a set of 9 yr old twins who's face has been turning red, blue, greenish, and purplish black the last 3 days and my hubby found chromohidrosis as a diagnosis off line. It wipes right off like blue ink or something but they literally change colors right in front of you so you know its not them playng with markers. It has been frustrating because they are young and kids can be cruel as well as adults. The doc sent me home with a cream thats suppose to kill bacteria on the skin and if that doesnt work then he said he'll need to get a dermatologists team together. Of course its really rare and it just so happen to be twins who got it at the exact same time so go figure, they'll try to have a field day with my babies. My email is concerned4residence at yah......com if you have any additional info to share or any treatments that you know to be helpful. The doc did say that Capsaicin burns even to adults so he was concerned about giving that to my kids and of course botox is out the question.