Tiny Bump on Lower Lip
Hello, I have a question about a very small white bump on my bottom lip.  I noticed it last night for the first time before picking it off.  I know that probably wasn't the best idea but I was worried that it could be some type of cancerous growth.  Once again it was 1 very small white bump in the middle of my bottom lip.  I have been reading a lot of other questions and most of the answers were some type of clogging of a pore?  Any imput would be a great help.  Thank you

Tiny white bump on lower lip can be due to a clogged pore,molluscum or HPV wart. Molluscum contagiosum (MC) is a viral infection of the skin or occasionally of the mucous membranes and it can involve the lip also.Warts are caused by human papilloma virus and is sexually transmitted or after coming in contact with an infected person.

It will be only after a dermatologist’s examination the picture will become clear.I sincerely advise you to consult a dermatologist and get it evaluated.Meanwhile pls do not put any lip balm on it.

Hope it helps .Take care and pls do keep us posted in case you have any additional queries.Kind regards.