Tiny Red Painful Blisters On Fingers, Hands... Try This

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I started getting tiny bumps on my fingers about 20 years ago. Eventually they began to turn into tiny red blisters that were very painful and itchy. They'd go away but always come back for no apparent reason.

After years of this they started to turn into a sort of fungal looking infection that would spread over fingers and hand. Very painful and with skin cracking and bleeding.

I used Clobetasol 0.05% and that would clear it up. It is a steroid cream or liquid. Then that stopped working.

I currently have it on 4 fingers. A friend said he'd get me some tea tree oil which is supposed to be helpful for fungal infections. The woman at the store told him that I should use any brand of Vicks Vap-O-Rub because the menthol and eucalyptus in it would soothe and heal my skin.

And did it work??? YES!!!

I put some on the affected fingers, wrapped them in gauze and the next morning all pain was gone. By the second day the skin had started to heal up.

I put some on some bumps just coming up and it dried them out and healed them before they turned into this mess.

I cannot thank my friend enough for this simple cure. Hated using steroids and they stopped working. I've had this for over 20 years now.

Generic Vicks Vap-O-Rub!

Give it a try... nothing to lose and it's a heck of a lot cheaper than all of these expensive prescriptions.

Best!

This discussion is related to Small to tiny blisters on large toe and finger..