Tiny bumps inside a circle on the skin
There are tiny bumps in a small circle formation on my skin that appears on my legs, arms and stomach. They are sometimes white bumps and dry up into red bumps.  Is this a type of fungus?  What is it and what is the cure for it? The bumps feels rough and sometimes scaly.
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be,pityriasis rosea,.
Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and sometimes by itching.

No treatment is usually required. In most patients, the condition lasts only a matter of weeks or months(upto six months)

If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.Other possibilities have to be ruled out then.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.