Tiny bumps on the outer parts of my lip

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Tiny bumps on the outer parts of my lip

Hi !

I had recently had a little rash like bumps in one corner of my mouth, which started to spread across my lower and top lip, i went to the pharmacist, who told me it was an allergy and recommended some allergy medicine.

After 4 weeks, it went away but now it as come back. It just gives my lip a dry feeling  at times . could you say whats the cause of this?

Rash over the angle of mouth can be due to angular cheilitis ( due to candida /staph infection), herpes virus infection, allergy, deficiencies like iron deficiency anemia and vitamin B12 deficiency. It resolves when the underlying disease has been treated.

You should consult a doctor for diagnosis and take multivitamin and iron supplements for a few days.
Take care