Tiny lump like in inner thighs

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Tiny lump like in inner thighs

9853322?1389998737
Alright so I attached a picture of what has been appearing in my inner thighs lately.

Its like a small lump of skin? I have  no pain, it does NOT itch at all. It's like an excess of skin or meat (don't know how to describe it). I live in the tropical so it's hot and humid weather all the time. I just recently started working in an office all day (3 months ago). My former job (Security guard) required me to walk 1/4 mile every hour (night shift), never did these lumps appear. Now I do walk certain days they send me out under the sun. Not sure if this can be some kind of rash. Sweating while I walk, etc.

I can say that the spots have come and gone. All almost in the same area, never have they appeared on my genitals, only the inner thigh close to the pubic area but not quite.

I'm not sure if this can be some type of STD, I have my partner which who I have been with for the last 3 years. Never has my mind crossed that she has been with someone else.

Any ideas on what this appears to be, would be gladly appreciated. I've tried to find similar pictures on the web, but I just keep running to things that don't have the similar symptoms or look the same.

Good day.

Male, Age 27, Height 5'11''/6', 175 pounds give or take. Non smoker, casual non existent drinker.  
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis, rash due to friction rub, folliculitis, cysts ,molluscum contagiosum(multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug) or genital warts(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.