Dermatology Community
Tiny red bites on my forearm
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Tiny red bites on my forearm

Hi,
I have done nothing out of the ordinary in the past 4 days. I awoke on Tuesday to find alot of tiny red bites (or a rash), about the size of a pin head, on the inside of my left fore arm, it's a big patch that starts just down from my rist for about 12cms to 6cms in diameter. There is nothing on my right arm.
Wednesday night they seems to be not so raised but still there, not really irratible unelss i rubbed it.
Thursday - I had a shower and washed my arm with tea tree wash but that seemed to agrivate it, i took an antihistamine "Telfast" on the Thursday morning, and in the afternoon the marks aren't definitely as bad as they were, their faint now though still slighty risen.

Not sure if this helps, but a few weeks ago, i awoke in the morning to find about 7 small red bites on the inside of my right thigh, a couple on my left thigh, also a few red bite marks just on the outedge of my arm pit.
Possibility i have bed bugs? How do you even get those if that's what these are?
My cat & dog do not have fleas and my mattress is about 5 years old, I also do not have a matress protector, just a fitted sheet & quilt cover.

Please help