Tiny red veins on face and flaking
I have tiny red veins on my cheeks and redness on my chin.  I try to cover this up with foundation, but my skin always flakes and makes it look worse.  I have tried several facial lotions, scrubs, etc. to help with the flaking, but nothing works.

Any suggestions?
It can be due to dermatitis skin, seborrheic dermatitis or rosacea skin. Seborrheic dermatitis is a common skin condition that causes flaky, dry, white to yellowish scales to form on oily areas esp under the nose or anywhere on face. Rosacea is a cutaneous disorder primarily of the central part of the face , such as forehead; cheeks ;nose; and chin which causes redness and dryness of skin.
I suggest you to get it examined from a dermatologist as it needs a physical evaluation and maybe a biopsy skin to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you for your input.  I will ask my Doctor if he recommends a Dermatologist.