Tiny single spider veins on my face
Hello-- I don't think I have rosacea but didn't know where else my issue lies.  I have developed this once before but it happened again today.  I have 2 extremly thin red lines on my face that appeared today -- they run parralel to each other and are kind of like tiny spider veins but are in exact straight lines -- that's on one side of my face.  On the other side of my face is one red line that is equally thin.  These lines lie under the skin but almost look like scratches.  When you look really close, you can see that it is under the skin. the last time I had these, they disappeard in a couple of days.  Any thoughts on this?
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be due to telangiectasia. They are small dilated blood vessels present under the skin especially on the face. It can be due to environmental changes, skin trauma, overuse of steroids, acne rosacea or venous hypertension. Telangiectasias on the face are often treated with laser. My sincere advice is to consult a cosmetologist and discuss this with him.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Kind regards.