Tiny spots on penis? HELP PLEASE.
Very tiny spots on penis?
Hi I didnt know if I had this before but I noticed these very tiny skin colored dots on my penis skin around the shaft and foreskin. They are skin colored and they are very tiny. Some are slightly bumped.I dont know what they are.. Ive been having sex with only my girlfriend for several months now but if they are warts it hasnt even spread to her. Im just scared what they are can anyone tell me what they are?

Here is a pic of it: http://postimg.org/image/66w6xnm2l/
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
These can be irritated hair follicles but the possibility of warts should be evaluated. Diagnosis of genital warts is usually clinical, made by visual inspection. Genital warts can be confirmed by biopsy but Sometimes we can use an enhancing technique called acetowhitening. This technique involves the application of 5% acetic acid solution to the area of suspicion for about 5-10 minutes. Infected areas will turn white.