Toddler Rash
My 13month old daughter has a rash all over her body, the doctor says that it is a viral infection. She has small raised bumps that are alittle red. The thing that worries me is that it is still spreading, It does not seem to bother her at all, she is alittle cranky at night but she is also teething.  We are going back tomorrow to see our doctor because this morning she woke up with a fever.  Wondering if any other parents have any experience or even pictures.  I have been looking online to compare to pictures but none look like hers. Thanks!!
Generalized red small bumps are most likely due to a viral infection or an allergic reaction. Apply calamine lotion on her rashes and consult a pediatrician for the treatment of fever. She may need antihistaminics or mild steroids if the symptoms are severe for which a pediatrician/dermatologist should be consulted.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing. Warm regards.

We took her back to the doctors yesturday and they still say that it is viral infection.  He was surprised that her rash had spread so much.  He gave us Benedryl to try for alittle while, hopefully that will help clear it up.  We have not used calamine lotion because the rash does not seem to bother her and she is not itching it.  He jsut says that it needs to run its course.