Toddler blisters on hamstring
My 2 year old has 3 clusters of blisters on the inner hamstring area.  She is potty training now.  Could this be bacterial or fungal?  
These blisters can be due to contact dermatitis, allergies or bacterial or viral infection. Are they itchy and spreading? If yes then these are important possibilities to look out for. I suggest that you consult a dermatologist for these blisters as she may need oral antihistaminics like Benadryl and steroids. If it is due to infection then she may need topical and oral steroids.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.