Toddler red bumps

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Toddler red bumps

My daughter is 22 months old.  She is perfectly healthy, no fever, no cough, energetic and seems to not be affected at all by the red bumps that have been appearing on her body.  She first got them in the upper thigh and lower abdomen area.  Now they are on her abdomen and coming onto her chest.  
They are tiny pimples, they do get a little ***** head for less than a day to a full day then just go down to red only.
They get better and then more appear.  We have taken her to the pediatrician and the dermatologist, and a surgeon friend of ours has looked at them.  Also our babysitters husband in an accupuncturist adn he has perscribed some herbs to us.  
We have though all of the following things:
Thrush
Staph of some sort
molluscum contagiousum
impetigo (which I am pretty certain it is not)

I am not sure what to do and why it is not going away.  she has had to rash for about 3 weeks.  We have done, heat purging herbs, probiotics, digestive essential oils, neosporin, hydrocortisone, antibacterial soaps, hand sanitizer, washing everything.....

I would love some answers.  I do not know what else to do.  No one seems really concerned but at the same time as a parent I cannot just do nothing, especially when no tests have been done and given me a for sure diagnosis.  I know she is not in danger too much becuase she acts fine, and has no other symptoms.  
We do not live with animals (haven't for about two weeks, we used to live with two dogs) We do keep a clean home so I am relictant to think they are bed-bugs, or anything.  I am sort of a freak about washing sheets and blankets and stuffed animals.

Please help me find some other answer!
My son is 27 months old and he has the exact same thing.  I have no clue what it is either.  I have gone through the exact same thing, the doctor thinks it is eczema, so we have tried Cetaphil wash and lotion.  We have gone to all hypoallergenic lotions, etc.  I have been using zinc oxide on the rash and it has seemed to keep it under control a little bit, at least from spreading.  No one can tell me what it is.  I am getting frustrated!
My son did not act like it was bothering him until two days ago, he began itching the spots on his belly.  I am beginning to think it may be chicken pox.  But then again, I may just be over paranoid, no one really appears to be as concerned as I am about it.
It is frustrating!  No ne seems worried about it so I tried to stop myself.  I have been using a combination of tea tree oil and neosporin and that has been stoppig the spread and she received no new bumps, so I guess that is good ???
Who knows rashes can be causes from so many things.
Best of luck and keep me posted if anything changes.