Toenails not growing
I knew my toenails grow slowly but it never caused me any anxiety. Usually I need to trim them every 4-6 weeks.

Recently, I put on nail polish which made me realise that they are almost not growing! Its been 3 weeks and the nail polish still looks as if I'd just had it put!

In general my toenails look clean and healthy, there are no obvious signs of anything being wrong. But the lack of growth has me worried.

Is this normal or is there some problem that I need to get checked out by a doctor? Am I being paranoid?

Thanks.
Toenail growth is slower in toenails and slower in summer than in winter. Nail growth varies with age and is affected by disease and certain hormone deficiencies. If there is any delay in nail growth then it can be due to protein or vitamin deficiency.Take a healthy nutritious diet containing more proteins and also take some multivitamin supplements for some days. Wear cotton-lined gloves when doing housework such as dishes and laundry or when using furniture polish and use a good moisturizing cream to nourish the hands and feet at night.
If the symptoms worsen or persist then pls consult a dermatologist.

Hope it helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Warm regards.

I am experiencing this exact issue now. Can you give an update? Did your toenails eventually grow? Did you find anything to be wrong?