Toes turn red and itching during Winter
My lelf foot, three of my toes have been itching and swollen, and red, last time I when to Dermatologist doctor,  Dr. want me to used Men Progain  for hair to put on top of my toes, and keep the foot warn, but this time I do the same thing but no help me that much, I need help!!!!!!!!
One of the possibilities that I can think of is a vascular abnormality or Raynaud’s disease. It is a vascular disorder that affects blood flow to the extremities which include the fingers, palms, toes, nose and ears when exposed to temperature changes or stress.

This causes redness, blueness or swelling of the skin. To confirm the diagnosis, I would suggest you to consult a vascular surgeon. Different investigations like blood sugar levels,Hb A1c levels of blood, vascular ultrasound or vascular Doppler may be needed to confirm the diagnosis. Treatment will depend on the confirmation of diagnosis. I hope it helps. Take care and regards.