Too many bowel movements.

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Too many bowel movements.

For about the last 2 1/2 months, I have been making about 7 - 10 bowel movements a day. That is very irregular for me. I cant even eat a slice of bread without having to go immediately. I have also been gassy beyond all reason. It keeps my stomach tight. Lastly, my buttox, (inside the crack) ithces terribly. It's to the point that it itches so bad, I often scrpe a little blood. (Just enough to show up). This is making me very uncomfortable, especially since it's hard to even focus at work because of it, and I hate going to other peoples house now. I am also not too keen on going to the hospital. Is there anyone that might know whats going on, and can help me?
what you have sounds alot like IBS(Irritable bowel syndrome) just go to your doctor or GP and they should pescribe  drug for you to lighten your bm's also to stop the stretching in your stomach.
You should have it cecked out. You could also have a parasite. They are easily treated. The itching could be due to irritation from going so much.
Since you are not keen to go to the hospital, then go to the nearest pharmacy to buy the following medications.

1. Loperamide HCL 2mg - take 2 tabs, 3 times a day till no diarrhea.
2. Betamethasone 0.1% cream - apply at the affected area of buttox after clean up with soap, 3 times a day.

Please consult physician, If diarrhoea persists. Perform stool culture to check for organism in stool such as E. Coli. Meanwhile, please drink a lot of water, ie. 4 - 5 lit a day to prevent dehydration.