Top lip rash
this started a few years ago and still comes back every now and then, it seem rather spontanious. able to appear in all seasons. It feels like there are a million dots on my top lip, almost scaley. it covers my entire top lip and corners of my mouth and then pretty much stops. At first I thought it was chapped lips, but I put Vitamin E and all other suggestions i hve read about and it doesnt help. Well the Vitamin E makes it hurt alot less to open my mouth wide. When I get out of the shower, it itches a bit. You cant see anything which is wierd cause I can feel it.

This has been happening to me for years now and it seems to last about a week or 2 on average and then goes away for months. Please help me if this sounds like anything. I would love to know a way to make it go away quicker. Thanks
I forgot to add that my skin is naturally ver very dry. To the point that when I dry off from a shower my arms are white, and my face sometimes flakes, and my hands hurt to move.
Maybe something you are drinking that triggers dermatitis?
Sorry, I have no advice but weird enough my little son has had something like this on and off over the least two years. mainly in the corners of his mouth but also below the lower lip. Even though corner of mouth problems seem to be related to vitamin deficiencies or yeast and not contagious and it is definitely not herpes, I wondered whether it is contagious anyway: his dad used to have similar problems and during my son`s last flare-up I suddenly felt such burning around my mouth as well. It lasts about a week or two. Hope someone else can enlighten you.
Happy Holidays.